What is the Lake Rake?
The Pond Rake is a multipurpose, powerful tool for cleaning and removing lake weeds.
Basically, a water rake is 40 inches wide. This width of the working surface is convenient for cleaning and removal of seaweeds, algae, leaf branches and many other tasks. The lake rake can also be used to remove floating weeds, algae and debris by removing the surface with additional removable floats.
Why do you need to remove algae from a lake?
- Algae removal improves the microclimate of the lake.
- Algae have deep roots and spread quickly.
- The quicker algae are removed, the better their quantity is reduced.
- Water weeds should be removed completely, not just cut. Many aqueous weeds multiply by fragmentation, and pruning can increase rather than reduce them.
- Using a rake or other tool to effectively rid your body of water weeds will create a healthy, longer life for your aquatic organism.
- Waiting until your lake or pond has fully grown can make it much more difficult to solve the problem.
What to look for when choosing a lake rake
Before you buy a rake, you should consider its size and design. You should choose the length of the rake depending on the size of the pond.
Rake with rope
Most lake rakes are sold with ropes for convenient use. These rakes can be used while standing in the water or on the shore. They are ideal for lakes or large ponds. A lake rake with a rope has a short handle and a long rope. By keeping the handle as short as possible, it is easier for a person to throw the rake into the water.
Another type of water rake for collecting algae. This rake is similar to a rotating drum, which is connected to a pole. The rake can be used as a lawn mower. The rotary movement of the rake helps to effectively clean the pond by digging out and uprooting weeds. Note that this type of rake is heavier.
Type of rake
This type of rake easily and quickly removes algae from the surface of the pond.
This type of water rake does a good job of cleaning the bottom from algae and dirt.